We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous Christmas table decoration bundle from Tara’s Wonderworld.
A wonderful prize from Tara’s Wonderworld to make your party table sparkle this Christmas. The prize bundle consists of;
- Stunning Gold Glittery Table Runner
- Gold Christmas Wreath Paper Plates & Matching Napkins
- Gold Christmas Tree Table Place Cards
- Christmas Tree Honeycombs
- Gold Paper Snowflakes
- Giant 3D Standing Nutcracker Foil Balloon
Tara’s Wonderworld is an online boutique party shop selling beautiful and affordable party decor and DIY balloon creations within the UK and Worldwide. They specialise in customised cake boxes, personalised banners, balloon sculptures, and balloon garlands matching your celebration themes.
Please visit www.taraswonderworld.co.uk to see their full range of products.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 2nd December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Tara’s Wonderworld.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Tara’s Wonderworld, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.