We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win a £100 from Basket.
Money-saving mobile app and browser extension Basket helps save you money on the things you really want to buy! Add products from any e-commerce site or shopping app and Basket will check the price of everything saved multiple times each day, notifying users when prices change to get shoppers the best deals. You can even create shared baskets to make shopping for family and friends a cinch!
To celebrate its UK Launch, Basket is giving three winners £100 each for those last minute Christmas bits or to bring the New Year in with a bang, and get Britain shopping smarter in 2023
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 16th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Basket.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Basket, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.