When the leftovers are in the fridge and the extended family has all gone home, savvy shoppers turn their attention to the holiday sales. And with the incredible savings and special deals, it’s no wonder why so many people hold out for the annual holiday sales events. So if you are looking for the best Cyber Monday deals for 2022, then you have come to the right place.
When to Find the Best Holiday Deals for 2022
For years, retailers noticed the uptick in sales on the Monday after Thanksgiving, when people went back to the office after the holiday weekend. So, retailers decided to capitalize on this trend. Thus, Cyber Monday was born. Although Black Friday still offers deep discounts and sales, Cyber Monday has seen higher sales revenues in the last few years. And it doesn’t seem that things are going to change anytime soonn.
Instead of limiting the sales to a single day, most stores and websites now extend their sales and exclusive deals beyond Black Friday. Some even last throughout the entire months of November and December to incentivize shoppers even further to buy their products. However, you will still find the best sales on Friday, November 25, and Monday, November 28.
So, if you’re looking to finish your holiday shopping, you can take advantage of the best Cyber Monday deals for 2022. Nearly all major retailers will have online sales specials including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Best Buy, Lowe’s, and Home Depot, to name a few. And, stay alert in the days leading up to the holiday as well because some retailers are known for dropping special deals earlier than advertised.
The Best Cyber Monday Deals for 2022
To help you save time and prepare for shopping success, we have put together a list of some of the best Cyber Monday deals for 2022. Rather than breaking them down by retailer, we sorted them by category to help you find the best discounts and hottest deals for the items on your shopping list.
- offering up to 50% off select devices such as Fire TV Stick 4K, Amazon Fire TV Smart TV, Echo Show 5, Ring Video Doorbell Wired, Kindle readers
- up to 33% off Samsung, Sony, and LG TVs
- get up to $900 off an iPhone 13 Pro
- save up to $500 on Samsung, Windows, and Macbook Pro laptops
- a 50% discount on small kitchen appliances
- giving $80 off on Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatches
- 11.6 inch Samsung Chromebook 4 for only $99
- up to $150 discount on iRobot Roomba wifi vacuums
- 30% top brands like Ninja, Instant Pot, Keurig, and Bissell
- announcing a “special buy” each day at huge discounts
- 60% off selected hosting, prep, and decor items
- save 30% on KitchenAid appliances and attachments
- up to 70% off bedding items
- get up to a 50% discount on furniture
- save up to $750 on major appliances
- 50% off Craftsman SAE Mechanics tool sets
- 50% off selected furniture items
- save up to 40% on certain bedding and bath items
- $59 off the 8 Qt. Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multicooker
- may seasonal fashion items from popular bands like Puma, Champion, Carhartt, Crocs, and Ray-Ban available at a 45% discount
- up to 30% on all apparel
Bath & Body Works
- 40% off the entire store and website
- 25% off beauty and personal care products
- up to 30% off the most popular brands including Lego, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher Price, Nerf, Marvel, and Star Wars
- 60% off video games for Nintendo, Playstation, and Xbox
- save 30% on board games
- up to $29 Lego Classic brick and animals building sets
Tips to Keep You Under Budget
While there are tons of great deals, you can easily overspend if you aren’t careful. So to help you stay under budget, here are a few tips to keep in mind during your holiday shopping.
Make a list and stick to it.
One of the first tricks that anyone on a budget needs to know is to start with the list. Make your shopping list and have enough discipline to stick to it. Prioritize the things that are most important or difficult to find, and keep track of what’s in your cart. When you start with a list, it saves you money and prevents expensive impulse shopping.
Look at other brands.
Although there are certain products that have no substitute, others do. Depending on the item, you may be able to save money with a quality product from a lesser-known brand. If you have multiple options, it provides a much wider selection and price range.
Consider your payment option.
Another way to stretch your budget is to consider your payment options. You can use gift cards to lower the total. Or, see what rewards and cashback benefits your credit card offers. Sometimes, they even run bonus promotions around the holidays.
Make use of price trackers and browser extensions.
You can save even more when you shop online if you use browser extensions like RetailMeNot. Once you install it, the app will automatically apply coupon codes at checkout. Other ones like PriceBlink will compare retailers from multiple sites for you to find the lowest prices. And, you can utilize Karma or the Amazon Assistant can monitor and set alerts if prices drop.
Get familiar with store policies.
And lastly, you should familiarize yourself with different store policies. For example, they may offer a price match guarantee. If they do, they will match their competitors’ prices. And some will even offer an additional discount. However, be sure to read the fine print for exceptions. And also review their return policy in case you change your mind or need to return an item.
These are just a few suggestions to help you save on holidays expenses. What’s your savings strategy for the holidays this year? Share in the comments below!
- These Stores Have the Biggest Black Friday Sales
- How to Get Huge Savings When Shopping Online
- Immediate Steps to Take if You Suspect Fraudulent Charges on Your Credit Card
Come back to what you love! Dollardig.com is the most reliable cash-back site on the web. Just sign up, click, shop, and get full cashback!