Wondering which insurance provider to go with? How about the 1 who treats you like royalty? Or the 1 who has simple cheap car insurance solutions? Or the 1 who offers R1 insurance?
If that sounds too good to be true, then just wait until you get a hold of the rest of the reasons why you should consider joining King Price.
Reasons to join our royal family
- You can get up to 20% off your premiums with our multiple car discount. The more cars you comprehensively insure with us, the bigger your discount.
- R1 insurance. Yes, you read right. If your car or motorbike is comprehensively insured with us, you can cover a range of your expensive goodies, including your bicycle, golf clubs, hearing aids, and motorbike gear for just R1 extra a month.
- Agreed value. What’s that? Just another groundbreaking insurance option that lets you choose the agreed value insurance for your car. Check it out here to see why this is amazing.
- Your problem = no problem because when you join our kingdom, you get access to the king’s emergency assist services, 24/7/365. If you run into trouble on the road or at home, or need medical assistance, we’ll send our royal cavalry to help through several different types of problems.
- Quick and easy claims. We want you to get through it as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- The king’s cab is our personal chauffeur service that you can add to your policy for a super low fee. This way, you and your car can get home safely when driving yourself isn’t the best plan.
- Extras to cover all your bases, from scratch and dent cover, car warranty, and tyre and rim insurance, to credit shortfall cover.
- If you run your own business and don’t have cover, then get the king’s business insurance that’s tailored to your operation. After the business interruptions experienced in the last few years, it’s worth it to have the extra help when things go pear shaped.
- Our mission is always to make things easier for you, which is why we create handy guides, like our home contents inventory form that you can use to make sure you don’t under-insure your home.
- We’ve won awards for our service, so you’ve got proof that you’ll be treated like absolute royalty. Check out our awards over here.
- Where it makes sense, we put things together so that it can be more affordable, like our little dings and tyre things insurance, which combines cover for tyres and rims, as well as small scratches and dents.
- Our royal blog is regularly updated with useful content, like how to safeguard your home against heavy rains, the main tech trends to embrace in 2023, home maintenance checklists broken into seasons, how to save on your insurance… That kind of thing.
- Get home contents insurance to protect your valuables and finances from the normal risks all homeowners face, like theft and accidental damage. We’ve got 2 options depending on the level of cover you want, which is pretty cool.
- You can handle your insurance by using our self-service portal, which you can use to download documents, change your excess, submit claims, and heaps of other things.
- With us, you can choose your basic excess and influence your premium amount. Remember, the lower your excess, the higher your monthly premium. Here’s how it works.
- You can add our code red service to your policy for a low additional fee, so that if you feel threatened or unsafe, or if there’s a medical emergency, help is just a click away.
- Keep all your insurance under 1 roof, by getting car, home, business, and even life insurance from the king. Yes, life insurance!
- Feeling like your salary is a little exposed? Get the king’s salary protection policy, which covers up to 75% of your take-home income. This way, if you land up seriously ill or disabled, we’ve got you covered.
Want to get a commitment-free insurance quote? Of course you do!
WhatsApp us on 0860 50 50 50.