For a vast majority of people, getting rich is just a state of mind. Removing whatever limiting financial beliefs you previously had and taking on a positive money mindset is the first step.
According to Business Insider,
Many millionaires allocate their time differently — they spend more time focusing on personal growth, planning for investments, and working, and less time sleeping.
They also gravitate toward similar wealth-building strategies, like saving as much as they can and bringing in multiple income streams.
Reading quotes from successful people that have achieved their financial goals can provide a great boost to your overall confidence.
Knowing that somebody else was able to do it, should spur you on your own journey of self improvement.
(This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read more here)
Why Should Millionaire Mindset Quotes Matter to You?
People tend to read millionaire mindset quotes for a variety of reasons, a few common ones are:
Motivation & Inspiration
People read millionaire mindset quotes to look for motivation & inspiration to take action in their own lives.
These quotes can serve as a reminder that success is possible, with the right mindset and perseverance, anybody can achieve financial abundance.
Shifting Your Mindset
Reading millionaire mindset quotes can aid in shifting your mindset and perspective on wealth and making money.
Exposing yourself to more empowering and positive thoughts and ideas, you can begin to adopt a more optimistic mindset.
You May Also Like: 26 Things To Consider If You Need Money Desperately
27 Of The Best Debt Quotes To Make You Feel Better
41 Creative Ways To Make An Extra $500 A Month
Growth & Learning
Millionaire mindset quotes often contain wisdom and valuable insight from extremely successful entrepreneurs and/or CEO’s of large companies.
Reading quotes from such highly influential people who are regarded as experts in their respective fields can help you learn from their experiences and apply those lessons to your own life.
These quotes can also force you to reflect on yourself and introspection.
They can help you gain new insights into your own beliefs and attitude towards success and money.
It can also help you identify areas for personal growth and development.
58 Millionaire Mindset Quotes To Transform Your Finances
- “Because, you know, resilience – if you think of it in terms of the Gold Rush, then you’d be pretty depressed right now because the last nugget of gold would be gone. But the good thing is, with innovation, there isn’t a last nugget. Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.” – Jeff Bezos
2. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
3. “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.” – Warren Buffett
4. “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake
5. “If you want to be financially free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.” – Robert Kiyosaki
6. “I believe that one of life’s greatest risks is never daring to risk.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow.” – Marissa Mayer
8. “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” – Arianna Huffington
9. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
Become a proofreader – sign up for this FREE 76 minute workshop to find out more
Become a Virtual Assistant – grab your copy of this FREE ebook detailing 150+ services you can offer as a VA
Freelance writer – download this FREE list of 200+ writing niches to identify what you can get paid to write about
Selling on Amazon – sign up for this FREE email course on everything you need to know about selling on Amazon
Become a transcriptionist – sign up for this FREE 7 lesson mini course on how to become a transcriptionist
10. “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.” – Mark Cuban
11. “The single best piece of advice: Constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” – Elon Musk
12. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx
13. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
14. “What’s keeping you from being rich? In most cases, it’s simply a lack of belief. In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal.” – Suze Orman
15. “If you are successful, it is because somewhere, sometime, someone gave you a life or an idea that started you in the right direction.” – Melinda Gates
16. “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations. pay attention to money, but it shouldn’t be about the money.” – Tim O’Reilly
17. “You must assume 100% responsibility for your financial life. If you’re going to improve your situation, you have to put the full burden of doing so squarely on your own shoulders. First and foremost, you must hold yourself responsible.” – Steve Pavlina
18. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk … In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
19. “The more you’re not taking action, the more money you’re losing.” – Carrie Wilkerson
20. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
21. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
22. “The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred with dust and sweat; who strives valiantly, who errs and may fall again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
23. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
24. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” — Jim Rohn
25. “Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” – Christopher Ric
26. “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey
27. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” – Earl Nightingale
28. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. It’s temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
29. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
30. “Nothing in this world can take the place of good old persistence. Talent won’t. Nothing’s more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius won’t. Unrecognized genius is practically a cliche. Education won’t. Why the world is full of educated fools. Persistence and determination alone are all-powerful.” – Calvin Coolidge
31. “Fail early, fail often, but always fail forward.” – John C. Maxwell
32. “The quotes are simple. The execution is hard.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
33. “The only difference between a rich and poor person is how they use their time” – Robert Kiyosaki
34. “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.” – Ingvar Kamprd
35. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking that they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
36. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” – Mark Cuban
37. “Every next level of life will demand a different you.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
38. “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.” – Peter Drucker
39. “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” – Ramit Sethi
40. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
41. “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Anthony Samuelson
42. “Empty pockets have never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
43. “You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.” – Jeniffer Lopez
44. “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.” – Steve Jobs
45. “You can’t work three hours a week and make $100,000. Get rich quick doesn’t work. Crock pot mentality always defeats microwave mentality!” – Dave Ramsey
46. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
47. “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Weak desire brings weak results. Just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat. ” – Napoleon Hill
48. “Today the single greatest source of wealth is between your ears.” – Brian Tracy
49. “Complacency is the worst. I never allow myself to be content with what I have done, and I always tried to instil this in everyone around me.” – Amancio Ortega
50. “The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.” – Les Brown
51. “The one who he says he can and the one who says he can’t are both usually right.” – Will Smith
52. “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin
53. “What I know for sure is that if you want to have success, you can’t make success your goal. The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work toward being significant – and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
54. “There is no scientific answer for success. You can’t define it. You’ve simply got to live it and do it.” – Anita Roddick
55. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
56. “It’s never too late to make a comeback.” – Christina Katz
57. “Real Integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody is going to know whether you did it or not” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
I truly hope you found some inspiration with these millionaire mindset quotes.
One thing to remember, just because they are high-flying millionaires, doesn’t make them different from you and I. We tend to place them on a pedestal.
They have just chosen to live their lives in a different way, the type of change that you can make starting today no matter who you are!
I hope that these quotes will help lighting that fire within you to get to work and start your journey towards becoming a millionaire yourself!
Come and follow me on Pinterest for more money saving hints and frugal tips!
Last Updated on 23rd February 2023 by Emma